The Digital Concert Hall is the online concert venue of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
Here, we transmit the concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker to a global audience – live and on demand, in the highest audio and video quality.
The Highest Audio Quality
Transcend Space and Time
Three Video Types
Digital Concert Hall Content
Live and On-Demand Concerts
- Weekly live concerts
- Approximately 40 concerts per season
- After 3-5 postproduction days, concerts are transferred to our concert archive
- Almost each concert has at least one interview as an intermission programme
- They can be watched independently from the concert
- With soloists, composers, conductors and the who‘s who of classical music
- Important insights into the works and their performance
Films – Music Documentaries
- Films about the orchestra‘s history
- Documentaries about conductors, projects, tours, and concert venues
- The Berliner Philharmoniker and Their Instruments series
About Berliner Philharmoniker
Berliner Philharmoniker was founded in 1882. Even though it had experienced World War II, it still stood and persevered to develop the music industry. And now, Berliner Philharmoniker has 128 musicians and becomes one of the world-renowned orchestras. The orchestras also invited well-known conductors such as Simon Rattle, Herbert von Karajan, Claudio Abbado to be the chief conductors. Since 2019, the chief conductor of Berliner Philharmoniker is Kirill Petrenko.