mangoSTEEMS® English learning resources are designed for different age range and educational needs of students and teachers. Below are the bestselling products in Hong Kong:
With a song and accompanying music video at the heart of every learning unit, ELT Songs has developed an engaging learning path that consists of seven activities that reinforce the key vocabulary and grammar structures presented in the song’s lyrics.
- Music videos, gamification and high-quality video tutorials
- Aligned with the Cambridge Young Learner global curriculum
- Covers a broader spectrum of topics and concerns
Studycat has created Fun English for Schools – the ultimate blended learning solution for young learners, built to students, teachers, and parents through a comprehensive learning application connecting homes and schools.
- A three-level course aligned to the Cambridge English Young Learners curriculum
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing of 550 English words, hundreds of sentence patterns, alphabet and phonics
- Support mobile classroom management system and a full set of print materials
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with technology-enabled resources for personalized reading practice.
- Deliver 50,000+ standards-aligned teaching resources
- Personalize reading practice with more than 3,000 leveled books
- All resources are accessible online and available in printable, projectable, and digital formats
- Detailed report that shows individual and class-wide activity and performance
EnglishCentral is the leading provider of online English conversation solutions. Its platform combines the web’s best English videos, its proprietary IntelliSpeech assessment technology and an adaptive vocabulary learning system.
3 Learning Steps:
- Step 1: WATCH a video a day, recommended based on your level and interests. Mark any words you don’t know
- Step 2: LEARN your new words by filling in the blanks while interacting with the video line
- Step 3: SPEAK your new words in context, getting instant feedback on your pronunciation and fluency