The Learning A-Z Donation Challenge in collaboration with UNICEF USA is back!
This challenge gives students the opportunity to embody the social-emotional learning concepts they are learning in the classroom by making a real-life impact by giving back and strengthening their literacy skills along the way.
Donation Period: October 24, 2022 – Nov 18, 2022
Fall Challenge Goals
Students are challenged with a goal of 212,000 total global donations for this donation period:
- Regular donation: 8,000 stars for 10-day supply of clean water tablets
- Mega Donation: 20,000 stars for 30-supply days of clean water tablets
It’s a win, win! On average, students and classrooms that participate in this challenge:
- Read more than 3X more books
- Complete 4X the number of activities
- Advance in reading levels faster
- Make a life-changing difference for families around the world
How it Works
- Let your students know the challenge is coming!
- Not currently a user of any Learning A-Z products? Not a problem, please click here for a FREE TRIAL!
- Students earn and accrue stars by reading and completing work on the Learning A-Z platform.
- Students can choose to donate their stars from October 24 to November 18 to supply clean water to those in need all over the world.
- The classroom that donates the most stars will win the opportunity to co-author a book with Learning A-Z!
All-Time Donation Stats
Total donations made by Learning A-Z students who have participated in previous UNICEF USA Donation Challenges:
Days of Clean Drinking Water Donated
Healthy Meals Donated*
*Health meal donation is only available to United States students
Make sure your classroom is ready to participate in this global student-led effort to help communities in need around the world.
More details: https://get.learninga-z.com/unicef-donation-challenge/