During the height of the pandemic, many classrooms simply didn’t feel prepared to handle the changes that accompanied the shifts in the learning environment because:
- They did not have the right tools to accommodate distance learning or hybrid learning
- Lesson plans were severely disrupted and difficult to compose due to the immense changes
Learning environments continue to change and online learning for kids has become a priority no matter what teaching environment you’re in. Here are a few ways to prepare.
Introducing Raz-Plus: Online Learning for Kids, In-Class, At-Home, and On-the-Go
We know that it can be extremely overwhelming to not only adapt to a new learning environment, but also achieve the literacy goals created prior to this change. That’s why we created Raz-Plus, a comprehensive, blended learning solution that provides all of the tools you need to achieve literacy success in your classroom. Equipped with thousands of literacy resources, lesson plans, assessments, and a robust digital library, Raz-Plus allows students to:
- Read content that is of interest to them by taking advantage of a personalized reading recommendation list that caters to a student’s reading level and interests.
- Feel appropriately challenged by the reading material, allowing them to independently progress to the next reading level.
- Learn anytime, anywhere, as all content is accessible through mobile, laptop, and desktop devices.
- Feel motivated to continue reading by offering incentives along the way.
- Have fun while learning with game-based activities.
With Raz-Plus, handling the transitions from in-person to online learning is a breeze! From the classroom to the living room and everything in between, this solution provides online learning tools for literacy success.